Updates and news from our teams –
- Did you know? ACCENT Blogs has a subscription feature! To receive weekly posts written by students and faculty, as well as ACCENT staff, visit the site and sign-up using the feature on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Students in London recently enjoyed privileged access to 10 Downing Street when Katherine Allen led a guest lecture earlier this spring. At the time, Allen worked as head of the news desk on the Prime Minister’s communication team.
- Krannert School of Management at Purdue University is launching a series of summer programs in Europe, featuring courses with Purdue faculty and local ACCENT faculty, including Entrepreneurship & Small Business in Florence, Cross-Cultural Marketing in Paris, and International Management: the Case of Spain in Madrid.
- This summer, the ACCENT Rome Study Center is pleased to be collaborating with US partners on three customized summer programs for Engineering students: Texas A&M University, USC Viterbi School of Engineering, and the University of Colorado Boulder.
- ACCENT is currently developing Summer 2018 programs and beyond! If you are interested in partnering with ACCENT on an upcoming program, or if you would like to arrange a meeting at the upcoming NAFSA conference in Los Angeles, please contact Ashley Spinelli, Program Development Manager, at email@example.com.