Programs Assistant, ACCENT San Francisco
- Interest in working in the field of international education; familiarity with Europe and study abroad/travel experience helpful, especially in London, Paris, Florence, Rome and Madrid.
- Experience working in an office environment and especially with data entry and data analysis.
- Macintosh computer experience preferred.
- Professional phone/email communication style.
- Familiarity with Excel and Word.
- Energetic and motivated.
Description: Position will work as assistant to Programs Coordinator to facilitate student enrollment and collection of student information and payments. Assistance in database updates and website posting. Position will include phone work, data entry, form creation, accounting assistance, mailings, filing, information giving, Social Media support, calendaring and support for eight other members of the Center.
Salary: $30,000-$33,000 plus benefits including 100% health, dental and vision insurance and monthly transportation stipend
Apply to: Please send cover letter and résumé to: ACCENT SFjobs@accentintl.com